- Fresh Atlantic Salmon
- Plump Sea Scallops
For information about our Free Friday and Saturday Wine Tastings, scroll below to UPCOMING EVENTS.
Our culinary creations are perfect for any event…Corporate, Birthdays, Showers, Graduations, Weddings and more!
We start by listening to you, then we draw inspiration from your favorite foods and preferences.Learn More
Whether you’re thinking of your boss, employees, colleagues, friends or family members, Green Turtle makes the perfect gift.
Perfect for any occasion
We make it easy for those with a discerning palate to enjoy quality wines every month!
PLUS, all members get
The Grapevine Café has a table waiting for you!
Liven up your lunch or even Sunday Brunch with delectable dishes from Chef Ercan’s menu.
Our exceptional culinary creations and professional service will exceed your expectations.
Keep us in mind as a venue for your next special event.
3:30 - 6:30
Free Friday Wine Tasting
Join Dominique and Shirley as they showcase some new wines for you.
12:00- 3:00 pm
Saturday Free Wine Tasting
Celebrate the nice weather and the year 2020 by visiting with us at the Green Turtle Market and find something to sip on to bring in the new year and cooler weather.
5:30 - 7:00 PM
Treasury Napa Wine Classics Portfolio Tasting
Green Turtle is excited to announce the latest edition of our newest tasting format. We will host Ms. Nicole Hollister from Treasury Classics as she conducts a tasting of selected wines from her Napa Valley Portfolio.
Arrive anytime between 5:30 and 6 pm for a Meet & Greet and the first few wines which include Etude Pinot Noir Rosé, Stag’s Leap Napa Valley Chardonnay and one other. From 6:00 – 7:00 pm we will move into the Grapevine Café for a seated tasting as well as a light buffet meal and a presentation of the final 6 wines including:
* Etude Carneros “Grace Benoist Vineyard” Pinot Noir –founded by Tony Soter, Etude focuses on fine Pinots and other reds
* Beaulieu Napa Valley Merlot –one of Napa’s oldest and most revered wineries still make a fine Merlot
* Stag’s Leap Napa Valley Petite Sirah –One of Napa’s first “cult” wines and still one of the finest PS made
* Beringer Brothers ”Whisper Sister” Cabernet Sauvignon –new project from the venerable Beringer Winery, this is a vineyard blend Cab
* Chateau St Jean Cinq Cepages Meritage –a former Wine Spectator #1 WOTY; still a meritage-style Cab-based classic
* Stags’ Leap Winery “The Leap” Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve –top drop black label Cab from historic Stags’ Leap Winery
Cost: $65 per person ALL INCLUSIVE; price includes a $10 per person/$20 per couple credit towards the purchase of any of tonight’s wines; pre-paid reservations required; call (321) 773-2001.